Friday, September 3, 2010

An interesting day

So today I received a call today from one of those "Hello Ms. Stockton we want to help you pay off your debt" agencies. Based on my current situation I thought it might be a good idea to listen to them and see what they had to offer. So after about a 10 minute conversation the woman decided that I didn't qualify for their assistance since the payments I was making were too large. Think about it. I started fundraising, working and saving to pay off my loans in June pretty much, and I've paid of 9000 that's 3000 a month. She told me she could make the loans go away in 3 years. I laughed. "Honey, I need this take care of by August. If you can help with that I'm interested. Other wise I think this is a good place to part ways." That was the point she decided that I wasn't just throwing numbers at her and she needed to move on to her next call. I was a little disappointed. I was hoping she would be able to offer some kind of assistance, but I guess I'm not worth the measly amount of interest that they could get by August.

My mom and I went shopping with some of the ladies from the church and I did well until I was left to my own devices. Which brought me to the shoe store. I needed a pair of shoes. The ones on my feet were quite literally falling apart...



... Case point... However what I ended up replacing them with was not exactly in the financially scruple department. (to make excuses for myself I've been saving that money from my allotted eat out money) Don't get me wrong I'm really happy with the purchase.



It just leaves one question... Can sisters wear converse?

No comments: